My name is Liviu Ionescu (ilg, ilegeul or eunete for colleagues and friends) and I’m a senior IT engineer. Or should I say a real programmer?
This is a summary of my presence on the net.
- liviusdotnet.wordpress.com – exactly this summary site
- ilgthegeek.wordpress.com – the technical/professional blog
- ilegeul.wordpress.com – the personal blog
- www.flickr.com/photos/ilg-ul – the Flickr photo library
- www.facebook.com/ilegeul – the Facebook page
- linkedin.com – the LinkedIn page
- gnuarmeclipse, the new home of the GNU ARM Eclipse project; the new home page is located at gnuarmeclipse.github.io; downloads also on SourceForge;
- xcdl, dedicated to the eXtensible Component Definition Language project; the new homepage is located at xcdl.github.io;
- xpacks, XCDL packages with 3rd party content;
- micro-os-plus, the package version of the third edition of µOS++ (micro OS plus plus) project (work in progress);
- avinst, dedicated to the Aviation Instruments project (work in progress)
- docker images
- micro-os-plus.sourceforge.net – a (work in progress) wiki+doc dedicated to the second edition of the µOS++ (micro OS plus plus) project (a SourceForge project).
- xcdl.sourceforge.net – a wiki dedicated to the eXtensible Component Definition Language project (a SourceForge project, mirrored on GitHub)
- apwf.sourceforge.net – a wiki dedicated to the Aperture Workflow Support project (a SourceForge project)
- avinst.sourceforge.net – a wiki dedicated to the Aviation Instruments project (a SourceForge project)
- gnuarmeclipse.sourceforge.net – the previous blog+wiki of GNU ARM Eclipse (a former SourceForge project, now migrated to GitHub).
p.s. for completeness, some of the historical sites were also preserved:
- www-ines.livius.net – the first version of the personal web site, hosted for many years at ines.ro. In 2009 a redesign was attempted and the web and migrated to Apple mobileMe. The original site was kept as the ‘/old’ sub-folder in the new site.